The Village Winery
by Liz Silva Hall
- 1/2 cup of KenRidge Showcase Australian Shiraz
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh lemon thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 8 lamb chops
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the wine, rosemary, thyme, garlic, oil, pepper and salt. Add the chops, turning over once to cover both sides. Refrigerate chops for 2 to 4 hours.
- Place chops on a well-greased grill/BBQ over medium-high heat. Brush chops with the remainder of the marinade after turning over once. Cook about 20 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness.
Serve this excellent dish with a fresh Greek salad or a chunky potato, fresh tomatoes and cilantro salad. A glass of KenRidge Showcase Australian Shiraz or Australian Cabernet Sauvignon would finish this superb meal to perfection!